Rose City Geropsychology, LLC
Helping people to thrive in the second half of life
At Rose City Geropsychology, we help older adults and their families to maintain emotional well-being, overcome problems, and achieve maximum potential during later life by using the knowledge and methods of psychology.
We provide individual, couples, and group psychotherapy to a broad range of adults for issues associated with aging, such as:
- handling emotional stress that comes with medical illness and disability
- caring for an ill spouse or parent
- feeling down, sad, or hopeless
- struggling with worry or anxiety
- concerns about memory or thinking abilities
- lack of motivation or drive
- grieving the loss of a loved one
Our hope is that our work together will assist you with creating a fuller, more meaningful life in spite of challenging, perhaps unchangeable, circumstances.
1125 SE Madison St. Suite 102, Portland, Oregon 97214
Copyright 2019 by Rose City Geropsychology, LLC.