Helping people to thrive in the second half of life
At Rose City Geropsychology, we help older adults and their families to overcome problems, maintain emotional well-being, and live life to its fullest by using the knowledge and methods of psychology.
We provide psychotherapy and educational groups to a broad range of adults for issues associated with later life, such as:
- handling emotional stress that comes with medical illness and disability
- caring for an ill spouse or parent
- feeling down, sad, or hopeless
- struggling with worry or anxiety
- concerns about memory or thinking abilities
- lack of motivation or drive
- feeling lonely or isolated
- grieving the death of a loved one
Let’s work together to help you create a full, more meaningful life in spite of challenging, perhaps unchangeable, circumstances.
Click below to learn more about our services: